A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bolton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bolton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman J Bolton MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Bolton practice?
- Dr. Norman Bolton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Norman Bolton practices Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.