A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bolton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bolton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Bolton practice?
Dr. Norman Bolton practices Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Bingham Farms Surgeons.