A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bolz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bolz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bolz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bolz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Bolz practice?
Dr. Norman Bolz practices Surgery near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.