A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bolz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bolz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bolz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bolz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Alexander Bolz MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Bolz practice?
- Dr. Norman Bolz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Bolz practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.