A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Brest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Brest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Brest, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brest graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brest has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Brest practice?
Dr. Norman Brest practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.