A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Brethouwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Brethouwer is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brethouwer graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Brethouwer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Robert Brethouwer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. N R. Brethouwer practice?
- Dr. N Brethouwer has 1 office location.
Dr. N Brethouwer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Primary Care Doctors and Montrose General Practitioners.