A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Brethouwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Brethouwer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brethouwer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brethouwer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brethouwer graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Brethouwer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Robert Brethouwer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Norman R. Brethouwer practice?
- Dr. Norman Brethouwer has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Brethouwer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Primary Care Doctors.