Dr. Norman Buebendorf Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Norman Buebendorf?

February 25th, 2017

Only in it for the money. He stacks his appointments like a cord of wood.

Last wait time was 1 hour & 10 minutes. At that point I went to the front desk & asked for my copay back. This was the 3rd & last time he was going to keep me waiting. Also was overcharged on my bill by $76.00. I called 3 times to get it straightened out. Each time they told me someone would call. Nobody ever called. The last time I spoke with Pam. She said she would call me the next day. That was 9 days ago & the only contact I've had was a collection notice warning I received today. If you like wasting time & money go see Buebendorf.

May 8th, 2016

horrible doctor he's a fraud and he will be exposed he dismissed all my pains since surgery made me got to rehabilitation for 3 months just to find out nearly 2 years later her left a piece metal in my hand that moved to my thumb then he said it was something else..

December 7th, 2015

ALTHOUGH GOING TO DR. BEUBENDORF IS SCARY, I TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT.

December 18th, 2013

Hand Surgery July 2013

Never on time; however, Dr. B did a wonderful job repairing my severely broken finger. On-site occupational therapy restored 90% of function. Very pleased with outcome. Would highly recommend him and the practice.

September 17th, 2012

every visited i had with the dr was always 25-30 minutesw later then the scheduled time. during all my visits with the dr he seemed rushed to get me out the door and dismissed my pains i was still having after the surgery. the surgery itself started 1 1/2 hrs later then scheduled. i had to argue with him about the pains i was having and he dismissed them and basically called me a liar. i am very displeased with this dr. i will never recommend him to ANYONE!

February 22nd, 2017