A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Burns, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Burns FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman Burns practice?
- Dr. Norman Burns has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Burns practices Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.