Learn more about Dr. Norman Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Callahan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Callahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Mattock Callahan DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Norman Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Callahan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Internists and Malvern Gastroenterologists.