A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Callahan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Callahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Mattock Callahan DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Norman Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Callahan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Internists and Malvern Gastroenterologists.