Learn more about Dr. Norman Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Callahan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Callahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Mattock Callahan DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Norman Callahan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Norman Callahan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Malvern Internists and Malvern Gastroenterologists.