A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Cary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Cary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cary graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cary has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Scott Cary MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Cary practice?
- Dr. Norman Cary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Cary practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Avon Hospitalists and Avon Internists.