A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Castellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Castellano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellano graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Castellano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Joseph Castellano MD and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Castellano practice?
- Dr. Norman Castellano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Castellano practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.