inactive

Norman W Castillo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 24th, 2013
Kind and Knowledgable
With regards to the previous reviewer I have to disagree. Every time I've gone in I've had my vitals checked and my chart updated with weight, blood pressure, heart rate, O2sat. I imagine it has to do with your chart whether they feel it's necessary at any given office visit to take certain measurements. If you come in for a cough, they probably don't go around sticking their fingers up your youknowwhat, etc.. With regards to his ability, Norm has more experience in his little finger than most doctors in their entire careers. And for the couple of times he hasn't known exactly what course of treatment to apply, he has known experts to refer patients to who are highly regarded in their fields. A#1 wish he wasn't retiring/retired.

November 28th, 2009
Computer Doc
Spends most of office visit looking at his computer. Rarely makes eye contact. Neither he nor his staff take vital signs.