The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Clinkscales
Dr. Norman Clinkscales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Clinkscales is affiliated with Wallace Thomson Hosp Consulting and William J B Dorn Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Clinkscales has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Norman Clinkscales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Dr. Vincent Jones
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Chun Chen
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0.13 mi14
Dr. Kevin Bradley
Diagnostic Radiology, Emergency Medicine
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0.13 mi19