A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Clinkscales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clinkscales
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clinkscales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Clinkscales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinkscales graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Clinkscales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- Wallace Thomson Hosp Consulting
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Bull Clinkscales MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Clinkscales practice?
- Dr. Norman Clinkscales has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Clinkscales practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Radiologists.