Learn more about Dr. Norman Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Clothier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clothier
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Clothier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Clothier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman F Clothier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman F. Clothier practice?
- Dr. Norman Clothier has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Clothier practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.