Dr. Norman Cole MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 6th, 2013
Are you kidding??
I would never go back to Dr Cole or his practice again. Only care about the $$$..Even when I was bleeding and had to go in for a Ultra sound I had to wait over 5 hrs to get in and before I was seen They asked for there Money. When the Ultra sound was done and the conversation with the Dr Cole was over. The Tech told me more usefull information then the Dr. We spoke to him for less than 10min.. (WAITED LONGER) then the billed me over $150 for a less then 10min conversation with him??? WOW what a way to make a living. There billing dept still another PROBLEM all together.. Since they cant finish there job they actually aske me to call my insurance company so I can do there job for them so I can get my money back that I've already paid them.. I will never go back there again and DONT recommend it at All. If tthere was a lower rating I would give it.. Im so reporting there company to the BBB for the buisness practice.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr. Cole is an excellent doctor. I couldn't have asked for better care when I was pregnant with my first, or when trying to conceive (with great difficulty) my second. Dr. Cole is a patient advocate...he takes time to listen and truly hear what you are saying. He and his support staff are very personable and caring. In my opinion, you won't get better care from anyone else...Dr. Cole is the best.

December 4th, 2009
Dr. Cole is the best. There is no one better.

September 1st, 2009
Great DR.
Dr. Cole is a very caring, understanding dr. he takes time to LISTEN to your concerns and then addresses them and puts your mind at ease. He is very proactive in his treatment and is overall one of the best doctors I have had the priviledge of working with.

July 10th, 2008
Great experience
I wish I would have known Dr Cole earlier. He was a great doctor for my first child and as a GYN. He put my worries at ease and helped me enjoy my pregnancy. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor...let alone a male doctor.