A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Coleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Germ Cell Tumor (Teratocarcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans