A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Crabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Crabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crabb
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crabb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabb graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crabb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Theodore Crabb DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman T. Crabb practice?
- Dr. Norman Crabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Crabb practices Family Medicine near Ingleside, TX.
See Ingleside Family Physicians.