A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Crabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Crabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crabb
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Crabb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabb graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crabb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Theodore Crabb DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman T. Crabb practice?
- Dr. Norman Crabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Crabb practices Family Medicine near Ingleside, TX.
See Ingleside Primary Care Doctors.