Learn more about Dr. Norman Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Cummings, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cummings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Allen Cummings FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Norman Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Rheumatologists.