Learn more about Dr. Norman Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Cummings, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cummings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Allen Cummings FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Norman Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Rheumatologists.