Learn more about Dr. Norman Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bloom, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman David Bloom MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Norman Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Bloom practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.