A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bloom, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman D Bloom MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Norman Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Bloom practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.