Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Bloom
Dr. Norman Bloom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Bloom is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Bloom has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Bloom has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Norman Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Scott Hanan
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Li-Teh Wu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0.05 mi37
Dr. Harout Nalbandian
New York, NY 0.06 mi46