Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Desbiens
Dr. Norman Desbiens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Desbiens is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, Erlanger Medical Center and Erlanger & Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Desbiens has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Norman Desbiens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Lotika Pandit
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi24
Dr. Mary Bean
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi35
Dr. Lorna Birch
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi19