A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Diamond is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Diamond, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Diamond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman George Diamond MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman G. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Norman Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Diamond practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.