Learn more about Dr. Norman Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Diamond is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Diamond, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Diamond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman George Diamond MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman G. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Norman Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Diamond practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.