A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Donati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Donati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Donati, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Donati graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Donati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Upson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Louis Donati MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Donati practice?
- Dr. Norman Donati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Donati practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thomaston, GA.
See Thomaston Surgeons.