Learn more about Dr. Norman Donati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Donati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Donati, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Donati graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman L Donati MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Donati practice?
- Dr. Norman Donati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Donati practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Thomaston, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Thomaston Surgeons and Thomaston Orthopedic Surgeons.