Learn more about Dr. Norman Donati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Donati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Donati, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Donati graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman L Donati MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Donati practice?
- Dr. Norman Donati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Donati practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Thomaston, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Thomaston Surgeons and Thomaston Orthopedic Surgeons.