A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Dozier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Dozier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Dozier, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dozier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dozier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Stamford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Jay Dozier MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Dozier practice?
- Dr. Norman Dozier has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Dozier practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Anesthesiologists and Abilene Pain Management Doctors.