Dr. Norman Dozier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Dozier?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Norman Dozier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2017

Terrible Dr.....Never again

Denied obvious and recommended surgical intervention, Very arrogant, belittling one sided consults. But I guess I need not speak when he already knows all the answers!

October 3rd, 2016

Office Staff Rude

Unfortunately you go to this doctor when you are in pain. This is something I wish Dr. Dozier's office staff would remember. If you think you are having a bad day because you have to work, think about the poor guy who is in 24/7 pain sitting in your lobby while you are snippy and condescending to him and his family. Maybe you could give your staff some classes on empathy and sympathy. Also it would help if the Doctor actually listened to his patients. Will not recommend this office to anyone especially if they are in pain

March 4th, 2016

What is there to say. I can walk and move, thanks to Dr. Dozier, for at least 17 years already!

September 21st, 2015

Excellent

A-1 in all professional contacts

February 5th, 2015

Gave me a shot in my spine before I had been sedated . He knew it hurt and never said a word

February 5th, 2015

Thank you, Dr. DOzier.

I think Dr. Dozier is just terrific. He has kept my pain under control and monitored my pain medications, so that I feel safe relying on him.

December 23rd, 2014

pain management

I have seen Dr. Dozier for over a year now. His staff have been curious and he is very east to talk to. He stays on top of my conditions and follow ups. He takes my medical conditions and works to finding me the best resolutions, taking my health as top priority. I have never waited in his office more than 20-30 mins. If I have waited longer I know its because he is taking that time with another patient he takes with me. So I will not complain. I worked in the !medical field for 14years people don't understand how difficult it is to get a patient in and out in 15 mins...not if you want a good Dr that takes his time to listen, much less one that does procedures in his Ofc. I drone 2 1\2 hours just to see him. I would recommend him. Not everyone will be happy with a Dr they see. But if you want a good one don't be in such a rush. I know time is precious, but you don't want a Dr that has one foot in the door and the other one out.

October 20th, 2013

Mrs

I highly recommend Dr. Dozier to anyone needing a pain management doctor. Dr. Dozier is by far to best pain management doctor I have ever had! Dr. Dozier has always been very concerned about my health and always takes time out of his buy schedule to spend an adequate amount of time with me going the treatment plan. He has never failed to follow up on my progress once he implements a treatment plan. He is very easy to talk to and immediately puts you at ease. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate him at a 10! His assistant, Jenny Frazier, is also on top of her game! She is highly intelligent, easy to talk to and genuinely concerned about your health. I am so thankful Dr. Dozier is practicing in the same town I reside in!!

August 8th, 2013

I have only been going to Dr.Dozier for short time but I have found him and his office staff to be very kind and caring. He and his P.A. Jenny are always friendly and genuinely seem to care about helping to ease my pain. As far as the wait to be seen I don't feel its very long at all I've waited a lot longer at other Doctors office's.

July 10th, 2013

Poor Customer service

Hope your not in any hurry to be seen, not onlu will you be seen an hr after your scheduled appointment, the interaction with the staff is more like an interrogation as opposed to a consultation. Very disappointed with bushiness ethics of this establishment,

August 10th, 2012

Pigeonholing Patients is for the BIRDS

Chronic Pain is what my file states undoubtedly; but what I truly suffer from is multiple source pain. And rather than actually being able to understand that one thing might hurt more so than another from one day or week or even month - is far too much for today's medical 'professionals' to be able to track or to treat in a way that helps, me at least. Professionals - I do use this term very loosely, especially when talking about office management. Sue conducts herself as if she were a schoolgirl with a grudge and a huge chip on her shoulder from some unknown slight done to her. This seems to reflect on the other office staff, whom otherwise are very friendly & helpful, as long as they stay out of her path. Sue makes being in PAIN even more painful, if she can, when she can. I quite frankly am VERY glad I don't HAVE to see this OFFICE very often.

July 20th, 2012

Larry Robertson

I would used Dr. Doizer on all my pains. I just wish that I had less pain.