Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

by Lee Barnett on Mar 4th, 2016

What is there to say. I can walk and move, thanks to Dr. Dozier, for at least 17 years already!

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 20th, 2015

A-1 in all professional contacts

Feb 5th, 2015

Gave me a shot in my spine before I had been sedated . He knew it hurt and never said a word

Thank you, Dr. DOzier. show details Thank you, Dr. DOzier.
Feb 5th, 2015

I think Dr. Dozier is just terrific. He has kept my pain under control and monitored my pain medications, so that I feel safe relying on him.

pain management show details pain management
by Shonda on Dec 22nd, 2014

I have seen Dr. Dozier for over a year now. His staff have been curious and he is very east to talk to. He stays on top of my conditions and follow ups. He takes my medical conditions and works to finding me the best resolutions, taking my health as top priority. I have never waited in his office more than 20-30 mins. If I have waited longer I know its because he is taking that time with another patient he takes with me. So I will not complain. I worked in the !medical field for 14years people don't understand how difficult it is to get a patient in and out in 15 mins...not if you want a good Dr that takes his time to listen, much less one that does procedures in his Ofc. I drone 2 1\2 hours just to see him. I would recommend him. Not everyone will be happy with a Dr they see. But if you want a good one don't be in such a rush. I know time is precious, but you don't want a Dr that has one foot in the door and the other one out.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Kari Jones on Oct 20th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Dozier to anyone needing a pain management doctor. Dr. Dozier is by far to best pain management doctor I have ever had! Dr. Dozier has always been very concerned about my health and always takes time out of his buy schedule to spend an adequate amount of time with me going the treatment plan. He has never failed to follow up on my progress once he implements a treatment plan. He is very easy to talk to and immediately puts you at ease. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate him at a 10! His assistant, Jenny Frazier, is also on top of her game! She is highly intelligent, easy to talk to and genuinely concerned about your health. I am so thankful Dr. Dozier is practicing in the same town I reside in!!

by D. Reed on Aug 8th, 2013

I have only been going to Dr.Dozier for short time but I have found him and his office staff to be very kind and caring. He and his P.A. Jenny are always friendly and genuinely seem to care about helping to ease my pain. As far as the wait to be seen I don't feel its very long at all I've waited a lot longer at other Doctors office's.

Poor Customer service show details Poor Customer service
Jul 10th, 2013

Hope your not in any hurry to be seen, not onlu will you be seen an hr after your scheduled appointment, the interaction with the staff is more like an interrogation as opposed to a consultation. Very disappointed with bushiness ethics of this establishment,

Pigeonholing Patients is for the BIRDS show details Pigeonholing Patients is for the BIRDS
Aug 10th, 2012

Chronic Pain is what my file states undoubtedly; but what I truly suffer from is multiple source pain. And rather than actually being able to understand that one thing might hurt more so than another from one day or week or even month - is far too much for today's medical 'professionals' to be able to track or to treat in a way that helps, me at least. Professionals - I do use this term very loosely, especially when talking about office management. Sue conducts herself as if she were a schoolgirl with a grudge and a huge chip on her shoulder from some unknown slight done to her. This seems to reflect on the other office staff, whom otherwise are very friendly & helpful, as long as they stay out of her path. Sue makes being in PAIN even more painful, if she can, when she can. I quite frankly am VERY glad I don't HAVE to see this OFFICE very often.

Larry Robertson show details Larry Robertson
Jul 19th, 2012

I would used Dr. Doizer on all my pains. I just wish that I had less pain.

I Am Laverne Solis show details I Am Laverne Solis
May 11th, 2012

I Have Shingles , for the last 4 days i have been to 4 doctors , Untill I Saw This Doctor I Was hurting so bad I could hardly breath , have been awake in pain for the last 4 days .... Now I can walk and I can sleep .. Thank You Dr Dozier You gave me back a life I forgot was out there ... for the first time in years I Had 4 hours of No Pain at all Thank You Thank You Thank You !I can handle 3 or 4 on the pain scale !

AWFUL STAFF AND WAIT TIME! show details AWFUL STAFF AND WAIT TIME!
Jan 19th, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. I went there three times and all three times I waited over 45 minutes to see him. The last time I waited an hour in the waiting room and then 20 minutes in the exam room. Then a nurse came in with another couple and apologized saying they "forgot someone was in this room". Horrible! I left and got my money back. No way will I go back again.

Best Dr. In Abilene Texas show details Best Dr. In Abilene Texas
Nov 26th, 2010

My name is victor weaver,i have been going to Dr.Dozier for 11 years.He is the best dr.in Texas. he has heip me so much if it hadnt been for him i probaley would not be he today,Dr.Dozier is the best.

Not interested in helping you manage pain show details Not interested in helping you manage pain
May 11th, 2010

This doctor saw me for maybe 10 minutes after a two hour wait. I have severe pain that I'm trying to manage, and he was not willing to work with me. Dr. Dozier ignored me and made me feel insignificant about myself and my pain, and claims he is willing to help, but does not follow through. I've even spoken to others in his field, and they couldn't believe I was treated that way. If you want help with your pain, I wouldn't see him if someone paid me to, you will either wind up with worse pain, or out in the cold with no one to help you.

Arrogant & Indifferent show details Arrogant & Indifferent
by Josie Pyenta on Jul 27th, 2009

This dude "FIRED" me as a patient because as a patient I signed a contract to only get pain meds through him. Well, ok..until my back injury took a turn for the worse and I ended up having surgery. His letter stated that between the dates I was in the hospital, I received pain meds from another physician which negated our contract! It's called post surgical pain control!! He learned of my hospitalization because my ob/gyn and primary in trying to avoid surgery during pregnancy were calling him to see what he'd recommend. He was unavailable...off on one of his many vacations. He used the information instead of to help me, to drop me from his list of patients to make room for more less involved patients!When I was seeing him regularly..well seeing isn't exactly the right term...when I was seeing his P.A. and getting the shots, he'd be rude and talk to anyone except the patient! When discussing fears of the future as a mom of 3 and soon to be 4 kids...with immobility...he flippantly laughed it off and goes on to talk about his 3 grown daughters....big fish small pond...that's the only reason he has a practice.