A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Dunitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Dunitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunitz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dunitz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman L Dunitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Dunitz practice?
- Dr. Norman Dunitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Dunitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.