Learn more about Dr. Norman Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Cohen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Ervin Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Norman Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.