A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman East:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman East is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. East
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. East Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman East, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. East graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. East has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman John East MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. East practice?
- Dr. Norman East has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman East practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boise, ID.
See Boise Critical Care Practitioners and Boise Pulmonologists.