A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Elliott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Elliott MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Elliott practice?
- Dr. Norman Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Elliott practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.