Dr. Norman Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Epstein?

May 26th, 2013

Dedicated, knowledgable, compassionate

Dr. Epstein NEVER rushes any appointment. He takes all the time needed to listen, respond and follow through. He is very thorough in his examination, taking time to go through notes with you in your file, etc. I always receive a call when results from even blood tests come back. (whether good or bad). I recently had an appointment for a physical. When I indicated I had been having shortness of breath, he put off the physical and started the ball rolling, knowing exactly what to do. In just a few weeks, I have been through tests, biopsies and diagnosed, and on my way to a specialist. This doctor has been on top of it, every step of the way. He knows exactly what to do and does it. He talks to you on an equal level and is compassionate. It is obvious he loves what he does. You cannot go wrong with this doctor!

May 20th, 2013

I think Dr. Epstein is absolutely the best!

I have a very complicated medical history. Dr. Epstein always takes his time with me. I never feel like he's trying to rush out the door. He has done ...

May 30th, 2010

Dr. Epstein is straighforward and will answer my questions. He initiates referrals as needed. Hes does not try to treat cases outside his field of internal medicine but cooperates with specialists to whom he refers me. He has called me at home to report test results. His staff is very helpful, which shows that he treats them with respect.

October 1st, 2015