A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Erenrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Erenrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Erenrich, FACC, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Erenrich graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erenrich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Henry Erenrich FACC, FRCPC, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Erenrich practice?
- Dr. Norman Erenrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Erenrich practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Cardiologists.