A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Erenrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Erenrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erenrich
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Erenrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Erenrich, FACC, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Erenrich graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erenrich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman H Erenrich FACC, FRCPC, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Erenrich practice?
- Dr. Norman Erenrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Erenrich practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See West Palm Beach Cardiologists.