A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Estes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estes
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Estes, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Estes graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Estes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Perry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman C Estes FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Estes practice?
- Dr. Norman Estes has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Estes practices Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.