A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Estes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Estes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Estes, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Estes graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Estes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Perry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman C Estes FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Estes practice?
- Dr. Norman Estes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Estes practices Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.