A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norm Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norm Fernando, Critical Care Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernando
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norm Fernando, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fernando has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norm M Fernando MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norm M. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Norm Fernando has 1 office location.
Dr. Norm Fernando practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.