Critical Care Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Mrs Bracale on Mar 31st, 2014

THIS DR. KNOWS HIS BUSINESS. ONE OF THE VERY FEW I TRUST. HE KNOWS HOW TO DIAGNOSE AND EVALUATE IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HE FINDS OUT.

LOVE THIS DR & STAFF show details LOVE THIS DR & STAFF
Aug 2nd, 2012

my husband and i both go to dr.fernando and we just love him. he always spends quality time with each of us individually (we never go in at same time). he makes us get blood work so he can diagnois us properly and always follows up. the ladies in the office are always so pleasant and helpful. we would recommend him to everyone! thank you Dr. Fernando !!

A caring doctor show details A caring doctor
by Jonathan johnson on Nov 20th, 2008

I personally was seen by Dr. fernando and was meet with the up most kindness,and caring person. I was starting to loose faith in the doc. untill i was seen by him. I HIGHLY reccommend him to anyone with lung problems

By far the best doc in town show details By far the best doc in town
by insaniacru on Mar 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

If your looking for a doctor who will take the time to listen and hear what you have to say, this is your man.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Asthma Guru show details Asthma Guru
by ALSues on Oct 11th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Fernando is caring and understanding with a phenomenal bedside manner. He is also a great doctor. I have had lung problems my whole life and he found a treatment that really works. I would recommend him to anyone but especially people with lung problems! I can't say enough great things about his practice. His office staff is friendly and helpful as well.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com