A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ferrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ferrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ferrer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrer graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ferrer has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Ferrer practice?
Dr. Norman Ferrer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, IA and Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.