A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fienman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fienman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fienman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fienman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fienman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Lester Fienman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Fienman practice?
- Dr. Norman Fienman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Fienman practices Pediatrics near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Broomall Pediatricians.