Learn more about Dr. Norman Fiorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fiorica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fiorica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorica graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fiorica has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiorica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman O. Fiorica practice?
Dr. Norman Fiorica practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Lewiston, NY.
See Lewiston Internists, Lewiston Pulmonologists, Lewiston Critical Care Practitioners, and Lewiston Pediatricians.