A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fiorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fiorica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fiorica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorica graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fiorica has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiorica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans