Learn more about Dr. Norman Fiorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fiorica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiorica
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fiorica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fiorica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorica graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiorica has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman O Fiorica MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman O. Fiorica practice?
- Dr. Norman Fiorica has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Fiorica practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lewiston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Pulmonologists.