A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fiorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fiorica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fiorica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorica graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fiorica has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman O Fiorica MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman O. Fiorica practice?
- Dr. Norman Fiorica has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Fiorica practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lewiston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Pulmonologists.