Dr. Norman Freund MD Patient Reviews

July 14th, 2015
Excellent professional doctor
My husband & I had Dr. Freund as our primary physician in Herkimer Bassett for several years. He was always knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding and left no stone unturned, an excellent doctor all the way around. We were sad when he left to become the hospitalist in Little Falls. We miss him and if he were available we would not hesitate to return to his expertise.

May 26th, 2015
Best Dr. I've ever very pleased when he was my physician. Thorough examinations, asks the right questions and gets you the right diagnosis . Expert that knows his stuff. Great bedside manner and is the utmost in Professionalism. Relocated to another state and haven't found a Dr. of this caliber yet.

April 9th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Freund in his capacity as Hospitalist at Little Falls Hospital has treated my husband ad well as my mother. We found him to be very personable, very thorough, and a very concerned and compassionate doctor. He explains everything so that you understand him, and before he leaves you he makes sure that you have understood him, and asks you if you have any questions. He investigates every avenue as far as your diagnosis goes, and if there is any question in his mind about your illness, he will double check everything until he is satisfied that he has made the correct diagnosis. Along with Dr. Luke Handy they work as a team, and as far as we are concerned they are both excellent. We are extremely lucky to have them at Little Falls Hospital!!

April 8th, 2012
Excellent & concerned doctor
Dr. Freund is an excellent doctor - our family had him for several years and were saddened when he left to become a hosopitalist