A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fujita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fujita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fujita, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujita graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fujita has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Kazuhisa Fujita MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman K. Fujita practice?
- Dr. Norman Fujita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Fujita practices Infectious Disease near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Infectious Disease Doctors.