Dr. Norman Ge MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

February 10th, 2013
Dr Gee claim that there is no cure for my coughing
I had the same symptom 2 years ago. He was so accurate and responsively diagnosed my continuous coughing problem, prescribed medicine and cured my illness. That's why this time around as it happened again the only doctor I wanted to see was Dr Gee. He now moved to a new building with more young staffs so polite. Great interior decorations. I was glad I was in good hand. I was telling myself it would be just like like last time. Unfortunately I was still coughing after one week and medicine ran out. I called the office asking for refill. The lady checked and told me that Dr. Gee could not refill because it's anti-biotic. I told her I was still sick and I need the medicine and I would like to talk to the Doctor. I was put on hold and moments later the lady responded Dr Gee would only allow one more refill and I had better go back to my primary doctor. I was like, wow!! If you did not want to refill in the first place you must have good reason and i wanted to hear that and what's next thing to do. Right now you gave in just because I insisted to talk to Dr Gee. Not only that this doctor decided through the reception lady that he's changing his mind on refilling antibiotic but also abandoning the sick patient. I took the anti-biotic for 5 more days and it did not work. I called to schedule a re-visit on Wednesday and got to see Dr Gee on Friday. Told him I was still coughing. He said there was nothing he could do and no medicine that could take on the symptom. I left the clinic in a shock. These "medical professional", although behaved and operated politely and in civilized manner, the trace of the their acts depicted total lack of empathy and fundamental medical responsiveness as medical professionals. I have to find myself another OT doctor as 4 weeks past I am still coughing.

October 25th, 2012
Kind and caring Doctor.

October 29th, 2011
Excellent surgeon
5 months ago. Dr. Ge operated my nose to correct a breathing problem. I read that the particular surgery I had (nasal valve repair), which involves grafting septum cartilage on the nasal valves, is delicate to do and can enlarge the nose. Well, 5 months after the procedure, the result is amazing, both in terms of breathing and aesthetic (the shape of my nose hasn't changed at all). In addition Dr. Ge has great bedside manners. Highly recommend !

February 1st, 2011
best doctor I've met
He has the best bedside manner of all the doctor I've met. He seems to love what he does and knows what he is talking about.

May 27th, 2010
excellent doctor
Very smart and friendly.

July 26th, 2008
best doctor I have ever met
Very friendly and very professional, diagnosed my problem right away.