Dr. Norman Godfrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Godfrey?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Norman Godfrey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 11th, 2017

Terrible

Don't go. I don't have the energy to write the full story it's draining.

July 10th, 2017

Excellent results for rhinoplasty for me and my 2 daughters.

November 10th, 2016

Nose job

I had a nose job at 18. I had a broad nose. I feel like I had low self esteem and was looking for the nose job to solve my issue. Dr. Godfrey was really nice, so I trusted him. I regret getting the surgery. I am self conscious of my nose. It is too thin by the bridge. I think you should really consider that this surgery will be permanent. If you do get it then I would say go to someone else.

February 7th, 2015

Very patient friendly physician.

December 28th, 2014

Strange interactions

So Dr Godrey himself called my son late on evening to cancel and reschedule an appointment. He chatted and while the call was unusual I took it as a positive approach. At the consult the doctor spent ALOT of time talking about himself and nose jobs in the abstract. he NEVER was specific or seemed to listen or look at this case. Only once did he briefly touch my son's nose and suggested he go for an MRI to "his guy" and that we would return when we had more info and there we could hear the details of the surgery ad see imaging.He was really quick to schedule that appointment and then again came the flurry of personal phone calls asking if he went to this guy. It was all so weird. We NEVER talked about the procedure only told we would know more after the MRI. After getting the MRI, paying a co pay for it an Dr Godrey who said his consult fee was $50 I called the office for the results and the fees. I finally got a unrevised copy of the MRI and never heard back. Im not sure I trust him. I think I should get the second part of the consult even if I don't use him.

August 31st, 2014

Look Elsewhere

Comes off as likeable but is completely dishonest. After your operation makes subtle changes to your pre and post-op pics so as to make it look as if you have a better result than you actually did. Thinks his patients are stupid and won't notice. Should be in jail rather than operating on people. No wonder he has dozens of rotten reviews.

December 6th, 2013

I had a number of subtle things that bothered me about my nose and Dr. Godfrey spent the time needed to understand it and create a really good plan for treatment. I felt I understood the surgery before we went ahead and so far (I am 10 months postop), I am thrilled with the result. Dr. Godfrey informed me that we have to follow noses out a full two years to see the full resolution of swelling, etc, and I will be seeing him every few months until then. I would strongly recommend Dr. Godfrey to any friend of family member.

November 3rd, 2013

Rhinoplasty was good but could have removed more of my bump. Eye surgery good and has held up. Forehead lift was effective in eliminating wrinkles but I lost more than I expected of hair on my head and have had to use minoxidil to make up for it. Nose-- got deviated sceptum after this surgery and have runny nose often. Use saline nose drops to clear nasal passage. Over all I was satisfied. My surgery was in 1983. So has held up for 30 years. Not bad!

August 16th, 2012

Excellent surgeon, great results and very very good with follow up, etc. Goes out of his way to make patient comfortable--very giving and caring. A class act. And his office staff are very nice and supportive as well. If integrity and experience as well as talent and great judgement and know-how are important to you in your plastic surgeon then Dr. Godfrey is the person to see.

June 19th, 2012

3 years of suffering

please avoid this surgeon.based on my experience.pretends to have knowledge but in reality its a cover for lack of skill in cosmetic surgery.

April 17th, 2012

patient

terrible experience

March 13th, 2012

Rhinoplasty Experience

I recently had rhinoplasty with Dr. Norman Godfrey. He has excellent bedside manners, definitely takes care of his patients very well and goes above and beyond his job description. He is truly dedicated to his work. I am still in the recovery stage but I am loving my new nose. I would not hesitate to pick Dr. Godfrey as your surgeon. I am so happy I picked him. He really does genuinely care for his patients. Best of luck with your surgery for whoever is reading this.