A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Gramstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Gramstad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gramstad graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gramstad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Dean Gramstad DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Gramstad practice?
- Dr. Norman Gramstad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Gramstad practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.