A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Siegel, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Henry Siegel MD is a male Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Norman Siegel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Norman Siegel practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Hematologists and Cherry Hill Oncologists.