A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Siegel, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Henry Siegel MD is a male Hematologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Norman Siegel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Norman Siegel practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Hematologists and Cherry Hill Oncologists.