Dr. Norman Hamburger MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2016
Very disappointed! Not easy to talk to! Doesnt ask questions and doesnt inform you on things specifically pertaining to your own body and condition. Spends all of about 3 minutes in the room and has screwed up my charts several times! Is very rude to doulas and natural friendly questions and birth plans. I do not recommend this Dr. As much as it hurts to write a negative report, others need to be warned. He use to care about his patients but now hes nonchalant and inpatient. You have to pry info out of him to know whats really going on. I feel hes only still praticing for the $$...

January 22nd, 2016
The worst I was treated badly and hurt during exam never want to see him again

October 4th, 2015
$1400.00 BILL
BEWARE!!!! I came in for and annual Pap Smear and received $1400.00 bill because they sent my lab out to someone other than who was covered under my insurance. I called the the dr's office and they said it was my fault for not telling them which lab to use even though they told everything would be covered at %100

May 27th, 2015
I have seen Dr. H for years and my experience has always been positive.

February 9th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Hamburger for many years. My Daughter goes to him too. He Delivered my Granddaughter 17 yrs ago.. If that tells you anything. He is straight forward with you. He does not candy coat it. That is what I like about him..

October 14th, 2013
I absolutely love Dr.Hamburger. He has an incredible sense of humor, very easy going and detailed in explaining what's next. He takes as much time needed with his patients! I have been going to him close to 6 years, he delivered my first son and will certainty deliver every other. He was so supportive of my choice in breastfeeding and was such a huge help when I struggled with nursing after my son was born. We are so lucky to have such an incredible Dr.

May 22nd, 2013
seems decent
I have been seeing dr.hamburger for most of my pregnancy. He was great at first ,thorough, funny and good about being at all but one appt. after reading these comments about delivery im a little iffy about him delivering my baby. As I said he seems like a decent dr. to me,even though he doesnt appear to be natural friendly :( Anyway ... we shall see

April 10th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Hamburger and Genesis for over five years now. I am very happy with how friendly everyone at Genesis is and I really like Dr. Hamburger's personality and the fact that he takes time to answer my questions & explain until I understand. I've had a couple of diagnosis that had me panicking & he was great about explaining all of my options and helping me calm down. I have recommended him to five friends, all of whom are very happy with him.

October 7th, 2011
Poor Quality of Care
This Dr's name is appropriate, as it feels like fast food service when dealing with him. He's rude and seemed more worried about getting home for dinner, than providing quality service. His self-serving and sly remarks to the staff and himself were not helpful either. He is a strange, hobbit of a man that I would not trust to take my temperature. If he is the on-call delivery physician and you arrive at the hospital with enough time, find a new hospital.

June 5th, 2009
hi mommy hi mommy!
well...i have delt with him for a while now..im glad im over the visits and check ups...hes very rough and dosen't seem to care for the paitents....any new mother would be terrified to see this doctor..he didnt seem to comfort at all..luckly for me..it was my 2nd son. I had a C section...went..ok after my son was delivered though...hamburger dangled my son over the sheet..still all bloody and crying and sais "hi mommy" i thought it was the weirdest thing ever! who does that! hes lucky i was doped up at the time! i mean as soon as he took my son out of me...he didnt wrap him up..clean him nothing! he is very blunt and stubborn..i would not reccomend him at all...it took me longer than usual to heal after my surgery. i was not pleased

May 12th, 2016