Dr. Norman Hamburger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Hamburger?

August 28th, 2017

Loves for patient to be in pain.

August 25th, 2017

Dr. Hamburger is an excellent physician!

Amazing, seasoned physician who is caring and knowledgeable. Highly recommend him!

May 15th, 2016

Very disappointed! Not easy to talk to! Doesnt ask questions and doesnt inform you on things specifically pertaining to your own body and condition. Spends all of about 3 minutes in the room and has screwed up my charts several times! Is very rude to doulas and natural friendly questions and birth plans. I do not recommend this Dr. As much as it hurts to write a negative report, others need to be warned. He use to care about his patients but now hes nonchalant and inpatient. You have to pry info out of him to know whats really going on. I feel hes only still praticing for the $$...

January 22nd, 2016

The worst I was treated badly and hurt during exam never want to see him again

October 4th, 2015

$1400.00 BILL

BEWARE!!!! I came in for and annual Pap Smear and received $1400.00 bill because they sent my lab out to someone other than who was covered under my insurance. I called the the dr's office and they said it was my fault for not telling them which lab to use even though they told everything would be covered at %100

May 27th, 2015

I have seen Dr. H for years and my experience has always been positive.

February 9th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Hamburger for many years. My Daughter goes to him too. He Delivered my Granddaughter 17 yrs ago.. If that tells you anything. He is straight forward with you. He does not candy coat it. That is what I like about him..

October 14th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr.Hamburger. He has an incredible sense of humor, very easy going and detailed in explaining what's next. He takes as much time needed with his patients! I have been going to him close to 6 years, he delivered my first son and will certainty deliver every other. He was so supportive of my choice in breastfeeding and was such a huge help when I struggled with nursing after my son was born. We are so lucky to have such an incredible Dr.

May 22nd, 2013

seems decent

I have been seeing dr.hamburger for most of my pregnancy. He was great at first ,thorough, funny and good about being at all but one appt. after reading these comments about delivery im a little iffy about him delivering my baby. As I said he seems like a decent dr. to me,even though he doesnt appear to be natural friendly :( Anyway ... we shall see

April 10th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hamburger and Genesis for over five years now. I am very happy with how friendly everyone at Genesis is and I really like Dr. Hamburger's personality and the fact that he takes time to answer my questions & explain until I understand. I've had a couple of diagnosis that had me panicking & he was great about explaining all of my options and helping me calm down. I have recommended him to five friends, all of whom are very happy with him.

October 7th, 2011

Poor Quality of Care

This Dr's name is appropriate, as it feels like fast food service when dealing with him. He's rude and seemed more worried about getting home for dinner, than providing quality service. His self-serving and sly remarks to the staff and himself were not helpful either. He is a strange, hobbit of a man that I would not trust to take my temperature. If he is the on-call delivery physician and you arrive at the hospital with enough time, find a new hospital.

August 7th, 2010