Learn more about Dr. Norman Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Hanson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Hanson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hanson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Peter Hanson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Norman Hanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Hanson practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sedona, AZ and Rochester, MN.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.