A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Hanson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Hanson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hanson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Peter Hanson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Norman Hanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Hanson practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sedona, AZ and Rochester, MN.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.