A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Harris MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Harris practice?
- Dr. Norman Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Big Spring, TX.
See Odessa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.