Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Norman Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Harris practice?
Dr. Norman Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Big Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX and Midland, TX.
See Big Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists.