Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

616 S Gregg St
Big Spring, TX 79720
432-267-8226
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

by Vicky baeza on Jan 14th, 2014

I love dr Harris he was my moms doctor to deliver all my brothers and me and now he was my doctor to deliver my girls. He is funny fast and knows what he is doing . He will do anything for his clients he even argued with some nurses in the hospital for my well being

|  Worst Dr EVER!!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

This man was incredibly rude. You had to wait for 1-2 hours to spend less than 5 minutes with him!! His office staff was rude and uncaring. He would have people lined up, sitting against the WALL because he didnt have enough chairs in his waiting room. He was very mean and cruel hearted when trying to learn about things going on with the pregnancy. We decided to go to a hospital in odessa instead of midland and he threw a fit cause he didn't like that hospital!! He changed the due date 3 times! He is known for wanting to induce babies so it works on his schedule. He tried scheduling us to induce 6 weeks before our due date!!!! during the last month we had to cancel 2 appointments in a row over a matter of 2 weeks and when calling to reschedule he threatened that and I quote! "when that baby dies you are just going to have to look in the mirror because it it all your fault" and screamed at us over the phone!!!!!!! The pregnancy had been healthy and of no complications throughout at all!!!! When labor started we went to the hospital we wanted and used the doctor on call instead of him. Now have a very healthy little girl! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!! He treats people like cattle... has a TON of people waiting spends 2 minutes with you then gets rid of you! DON"T GO!!!!!

|  Dr. Norman Harris is Outstanding!  |  show details
by Ryan on Mar 22nd, 2013

Went to Dr. Norman Harris for a tattoo excision and could not be happier! After years of having unsuccessful laser surgery from 3 different clinics with terrible results, I had 2 tattoos removed completely in one visit (including a tribal band which wrapped completely around my arm and had awful hypertrophic burn scars mixed with ink from the laser) with Dr. Harris. I was so pleased with the service that I will be returning to get my remaining tattoos removed as well. Dr. Harris performs procedures that MANY other surgeons do not do and / or shy away from - and he is quite excellent. Extremely friendly, courteous, and superb bedside manner. His office is in a fantastic location. For those who aren't from Roanoke - this is one of the nicest cities I have visited in the USA. Couldn't ask for a better plastic surgeon. Highly recommended!

|  The worst  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Everything that is bad about a doctor is the only thing I can say about Dr. Harris. He is rude, obnoxious, and non-caring. I would not recommend this guy to anybody for anything. My first impression of him just made me want to puke. It really took all I had to not hit him after his rude comments. I plan on filing a complaint on every website I can find. These comments are only directed to him and not his staff.

Apr 3rd, 2012

The staff is not good. Wait time awful. Doctor doesn't spend hardly any time with you. Doesn't have staff reschdule when he is running extremely late so he spends 10 minutes with you so he can bill yourinsurance then reschedules you. Not happy will be finding another provider ASAP!

|  Absolutely the best!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

I have seen several different doctors throughout my various pregnancies.....and Dr. Harris is by far the best! He knows his stuff! He has a great sense of humor, which I appreciate! Dr. Harris and his staff are top notch, and go the extra mile to help women from all walks of life. If you need a fantastic doctor, and are apprehensive....seeing Dr. Harris a d his team is a great choice!

|  A 10 in my book!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Norman Harris he is very compassionate, has a great bedside manner and he does his job at all costs! If you are Dr. Harris' patient, you know you are going to be very well taken care of!

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I was referred to him after I became a high risk pregnancy. He noticed something wrong with my pregnancy and sent me to get a more detailed sonogram. I was quickly admitted into the hospital for 26 days. He delivered my daughter who was 9 weeks early weighing 2 lbs 9 oz. He was amazing during the procedure! The follow up also went well. He also took care of the abnormal cells I had in my cervix. If I had the opportunity to continue seeing him I would.

May 12th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Harris since I was 29 years old amd I am now 48, He is a wonderful doctor and has taken very good care of me and my daughter n law in time of crisis. He delivered my grandson @ 3 pds 17 ounces and he is now a healthy 4 yr old. I would recommend him to all my friends and anyone else looking for a good doctor.

|  terrible  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

i was scheduled to have a ceasection at 1pm and when i get to the hospital they tell me he changed it to 530 and just to go home.. i have never had a dr as bad as him he is terrible...

|  Loved Him!!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

Even though I had no prenatal care and was 9 months pregnant Dr. Harris saw me and saw to it that I was taken car of. Next time I have a baby I will definetly be going to him. He is very upfront about all my decisions and how those will affect me and my child. I love him and think he is a great doctor.

|  Rude staff, long wait, hassle!  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2009

I had a terrible experience at this office. They gave me a hard time about my insurance, demanded I pay up front even though that's not how my program works. Dr. Harris did not address my concerns or even look at the reason I cam in to see him. He belittled my choice of using a midwife for my pregnancy. I would never return to see him.