A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Hawthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Hawthorne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawthorne
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Hawthorne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Hawthorne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hawthorne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N James Hawthorne MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. N J. Hawthorne practice?
- Dr. N Hawthorne has 2 office locations.
Dr. N Hawthorne practices Urology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pismo Beach, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Urologists.