A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Hawthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Hawthorne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Hawthorne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hawthorne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N James Hawthorne MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. N J. Hawthorne practice?
- Dr. N Hawthorne has 2 office locations.
Dr. N Hawthorne practices Urology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pismo Beach, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Urologists.