Dr. Norman Hearst Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Norman Hearst?

Untrustworthy Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr.Hearst struggled to find a tongue depressor even though the drawers were all labeled. When he opened the drawer labeled "tongue depressors" he didn't see the ones that were right in there! So he went to another room to get one. He touched the door knob atleast twice before touching the tongue depressor with his hand and putting it in my mouth. He could have worn gloves or cleaned his hands before putting that tongue depressor into my mouth. I honestly don't know how somebody can be a doctor when they can't do simple things like finding an item in a labeled drawer and cleaning their hands or wearing gloves. Dr.Hearst also told me that the bumps on the back of my tongue were a viral infection. When I went to the dentist, he informed me that the bumps are just taste buds.

Posted on October 29th, 2015