A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Heyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Heyman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heyman
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Heyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Heyman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Michael Heyman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Heyman practice?
- Dr. Norman Heyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Heyman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Surgeons.