A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Heyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Heyman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Heyman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Michael Heyman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Heyman practice?
- Dr. Norman Heyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Heyman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Orthopedic Surgeons.