A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Hicks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman P Hicks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Norman Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Hicks practices Family Medicine near Quitman, TX.
See Quitman Family Physicians.