Learn more about Dr. Norman Hogikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Hogikyan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogikyan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hogikyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Hogikyan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogikyan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogikyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Hogikyan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Hogikyan practice?
- Dr. Norman Hogikyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Hogikyan practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.