Learn more about Dr. Norman Hogikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Hogikyan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogikyan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hogikyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Hogikyan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogikyan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogikyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Hogikyan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Hogikyan practice?
- Dr. Norman Hogikyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Hogikyan practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.