A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Holzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Holzberg, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holzberg
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Holzberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Holzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- St. Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center
- Short Hills Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Holzberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Holzberg practice?
- Dr. Norman Holzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Holzberg practices Otolaryngology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Otolaryngologists.