Learn more about Dr. Norman Holzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Holzberg, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holzberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Holzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Holzberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Holzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- St. Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center
- Short Hills Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Holzberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Holzberg practice?
- Dr. Norman Holzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Holzberg practices Otolaryngology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Otolaryngologists.